Trip to India

, , No Comments
 


I’m on my way to India, I have been invited to do three workshops in India. Thank you Aman, Amitabh sir and the Gorilla’s for arranging these workshops. I know a lot of hard work has gone into the preparation for this trip. I can’t wait to join your team.


I will present one Wildlife workshop and two workshops on location.  The Wildlife workshop will be held in Gurgaon, New Delhi.
The one is Kerala which is fondly called “Gods own country”, is one of the most beautiful places on earth.  This is what the local Tourism board says about Kerala: “With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 m in the east and networked by 44 rivers, Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. An equable climate. A long shoreline with serene beaches. Tranquil stretches of emerald backwaters. Lush hill stations and exotic wildlife. Waterfalls. Sprawling plantations and paddy fields. Enchanting art forms. Magical festivals. Historic and cultural monuments. An exotic cuisine... All of which offer you a unique experience.”


The second workshop is the “Puskar Camel” fair, a spectacle on an epic scale, attracting 300,000 people and up to 20,000 camels, cattle and horses. I don’t think I have to say anything more about that.
All the images I used for this blog are from a previous trip to India that concentrated on the Holy Men of India.

0 comments:

Post a Comment