PHOTO & FILM EXPO 2015

, , No Comments


I am incredibly excited to be chosen to present the PHOTO & FILM EXPO, held on Friday 20th November 2015 from 16:00PM to 16:45PM, on the Sigma Wildlife Stage. 
I will be imparting invaluable insight into the wonders of Travel Photography, and sharing with you my many experiences and secrets; so that you too may capture those breathtaking images you've always wanted!
I'm inviting all my friends to join me and enjoy an hour of fun and true vision covering this topic!

Please see below for more details relevant to this great event:

You can follow the PHOTO & FILM EXPO on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/photofilmexpo 
View the PHOTO & FILM EXPO'S website @
View more information about the program and speakers @ www.photofilmexpo.com/photo-film-expo/program 
Below is the complete program for the Sigma Wildlife Stage

0 comments:

Post a Comment